The Botulinum Toxin Online Certification Masterclass is intended for any aesthetic injector, with or without prior experience.
This comprehensive 3 hour video instructed course provides participants with extensive training in the use of botulinum toxin including an up to date review of the literature, and details how to implement this treatment into your medical spa or practice.
Chapter 1: The History and Science of botulinum toxin
- Indications / Contraindications
- Recent studies addressing bio-equivalent dosing of available toxins
- New toxins in development as of 2020
- Neutralizing antibodies- what we know
- Safety / Legal Considerations
Chapter 2: The Canvas & The Consultation
- Facial Aging and the Aesthetic Market for toxins
- Mastering the Consultation
- Pricing / Marketing
- Face (on and off label indications)
- Axillary and palmar hyperhidrosis
- Managing side effects and complications
- Example Nurse injector protocol for neuromodulator administration
- Example Consent form
- Video Demonstrations
- Supply List, Vendor information
Test Your Knowledge Exam
- “Pearls for Girls: ‘The Truth About Tox'”- Dr. Lisa’s 40 minute Patient Education Webinar
- Example Ads- PDF and 30 second Video
Certificate of Completion from Specialty Med Training
Dr. Lisa Vuich offers hands on private and semi-private preceptorship, as well as group training at the Renew MediSpa Training Institute in Derry, New Hampshire. Contact Specialty Med Training for more details about training opportunities.
Dr. Lisa Vuich is an anti-aging and regenerative expert and founder of Renew MediSpa in Windham, NH. Dr. Vuich graduated from Tufts University in 1988 and Tufts University School of Medicine in 1992. She completed her Internal Medicine Internship and Residency at St. Vincent Hospital (University of Massachusetts affiliate) in 1995 and was Chief Medical Resident there from 1995 to 1996.
She is board certified by the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and is a member of the American Med Aesthetic Association, the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, the International Fellowship in Advanced Aesthetic Science and the International Society for the Study of Vulvovaginal Disease. She has also trained in England under Prof. Bob Khanna in advanced injection techniques and thread lifting.
She is a Key Opinion Leader for several aesthetic device companies and is a founding member of the Bridging Biosciences Advisory Board, which is working to develop new technologies for quality control and outcomes measurements for cell therapies such as platelet-rich plasma. Dr. Vuich is a national educator for Specialty MED Training, where she perfects specific techniques and protocols to train physicians.