2-Day Exclusive Event $5495
June 22 – 23, 2019
During this 2-day master class, you will learn advanced techniques to dramatically improve the effectiveness, utility and profitability of using combination treatments including barbed threads, platelet rich plasma (PRP), and dermal filler as a non-surgical approach to facial aesthetic artistry.
This course will educate you on the benefits, indications & limitations of absorbable thread lifting, the science and details of PRP, how to choose the appropriate dermal filler for the job and how to “make a syringe sing.”
You will also learn how to evaluate facial aging and plan treatment approaches, set expectations and create natural looking results. In addition to understanding the methods for combining injectables with PRP and PDO threads, you will master utilizing the micro-cannula technique for advanced areas including tear trough, lip, nose contouring, cheek and chin augmentation, pre-jowl sulcus, temples, and brow lifting.
The Art of Thread Lifting Master Class is an advanced course intended for any skilled injector with or without prior thread lift experience, or someone who is already using threads but desires more one-on-one attention and instruction.
This course provides step by step instruction of the injection techniques during actual hands-on patient demonstrations and includes:
- Thread Lift Online Course Material- Prerequisite
- Access to PRP 101 Online Didactice Course
- Access to “Mastering the Medispa” Online Buisness Course ($1,000 value)
- Proprietary Procedure Protocols
- Supportive Material including supply details and office implementation forms
- Specialty MED Training Annual Network Membership
- Certification from Specialty MED Training
Stand out as the superior choice in your market! The time is now to take your skills to the next level and learn the latest “pearls” in non-surgical facelift techniques taught by the most highly respected and experienced trainers in all regenerative non-surgical aesthetic medicine.
“This master class is for any skilled injector with or without prior thread lift experience or someone who is already using threads, maybe even MINT barbed threads, but wants additional doctor to doctor training.”
Day 1: Saturday, June 22, 2019
8:00 – 9:00 Meet & Greet: Beverages, Light Breakfast, Introductions
9:00 – 10:30 Benefits, indications & limitations of the Absorbable Thread Lifting
- The Changing Aesthetic Market; Thread Lifting Market analysis
- History of Thread Lifting
- Basic Science and Principles of the Technique
- Patient Selection, Education, Setting Expectations
- Communicating the Difference between “Tightening” vs “Lifting”; Guiding patients through the Decision Making process
- Thread/Suture Composition, Brands, Advantages/Comparisons- with Case Examples
10:30-11:00 Morning Break
11:00-1:00 Regional Anatomy, Thread Selection, Designing Vectors, Delivering Anesthesia
- Each Facial Region is Reviewed, with Emphasis On: Regional Anatomy (avoiding complications and excessive bruising), Designing the Best Vectors, Achieving Anesthesia (Multiple options), Selecting Threads to be Utilized (Decision Making), Tips and Tricks for each type of Thread and Technique- Brow Lift, Cheek Lift, Jowls, Neck, Eye Threads-smoothing threads for lid/tear trough region, Microcannula technique-planning for delivery of combination therapy based on client needs
- Numerous Case Studies are presented– Real Life Cases and Comparisons of Cases utilizing different Types of Threads and Different Thread Patterns, including Video Clips of Key Procedure Techniques
1:00-2:00 Lunch Break and Networking
2:00 – 3:00
- How to Combine with Platelet Rich Plasma, Smoothing Threads and Dermal Filler; Prepping and Technique for delivery of Dermal Filler via Microcannula Techniques- including Video Clips of Key Procedure Techniques
3:00 – 5:00 Case 1- Live Demonstration of Thread Lift Techniques incorporating advanced design MINT PDO threads, Platelet Rich Plasma, and Dermal Filler via microcannula – from Evaluation to Treatment Planning and Execution of Techniques- Watch a case unfold from start to finish utilizing multiple MINT thread types
5:00-5:30 Afternoon Break and Networking
5:00-7:00 Case 2- Live Demonstration of Thread Lift Techniques incorporating advanced design MINT PDO threads, Platelet Rich Plasma, and Dermal Filler via microcannula – from Evaluation to Treatment Planning and Execution of Techniques- Watch a case unfold from start to finish utilizing multiple MINT thread types
Preceptorship Opportunities Available
Within this 2 day course we strive to deliver the knowledge and experience to ensure your success incorporating these techniques within your practice. We recognize, however, that at times attendees feel they would benefit from additional personalized training and exposure to cases performed within the context of an active medical spa.
We offer preceptorship opportunities which allow you to watch a “Day in the Life” of a fully functioning medical spa. Preceptorship opportunities are offered as observation only, or observation plus a hands on case at the end of the day where you perform a thread lift case under the supervision of the master instructor, on a model you have arranged.
Please contact Specialty Med Training for availability, scheduling pricing and further details.
Day 2: Sunday, June 23, 2019
8:30 – 9:00 Coffee & tea, light breakfast
9:00 – 10:00 Lights, Camera, Action! Design Your Thread Lift – Assess your model utilizing the knowledge you have gained from the first day of instruction; treatment plans reviewed by master instructors
One Case from each group will also utilize Platelet Rich Plasma
10:00 to 12:00 – Group A- Thread lift cases performed with supervision, focus on perfecting skills- MINT PDO threads
12:00-1:00- Lunch Break and Networking
1:00 to 3:00 – Group B- Thread lift cases performed with supervision, focus on perfecting skills-MINT PDO threads
3:00 to 5:00 – Group C- Thread lift cases performed with supervision, focus on perfecting skills-MINT PDO threads
5:00-5:30 – Certification Presentation
Our expert educators are among the most highly respected and experienced trainers in all regenerative non-surgical aesthetic medicine. The hands-on technique they teach will quickly catapult your skills to the next level.
Lisa Vuich, MD is board certified in internal medicine and by the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. As an aesthetic master artist, Dr. Lisa specializes in combination therapies and teaches physicians and nurse injectors from all over the U.S. her advanced non-surgical protocols and techniques for facial artistry and sexual wellness. She is the creator of the Idun Lift®, an advanced non-surgical facelift technique that is gaining world-wide recognition.
< < <
Tali Arviv, MD is board certified in internal medicine and specializes in all areas of functional, regenerative and aesthetic medicine. Dr. Arviv is a renowned educator for injectables, PDO threading, PRP and has over 10-years’ experience in advanced laser technologies. She is also certified in liposuction and fat grafting techniques by the American Association of Aesthetics Medicine and Surgery.
A clinical educator for Specialty Med Training, she is the founder of two successful medical aesthetic clinics located in Tampa and Miami, Florida.