Male & Female Sexual Wellness- Combination Therapy
Full Day 8 hrs. – Private Training
By far the easiest hands on training you can receive is “Private Training” at your office. Not only will you receive hands on experience in the environment you are most comfortable in, you will have the physician’s undivided attention. But there’s so much more! During private training, your complete office staff participates in all aspects of the training, making them instantly comfortable with the procedure and patient process. Furthermore, you will be performing the procedures on your very own patients, allowing you to follow up on your patients and generate revenue on training day. In most cases, this training day revenue covers your out of pocket cost for the training fees. Private training at any one of the Specialty MED educators’ practices is also available, call to learn more.
Combination Therapy for Male and Female Sexual Wellness training includes hands on learning of advanced scientific techniques utilizing platelet rich plasma (PRP), shockwave therapy, radio frequency and more to enhance providers medical skill and injection techniques.
- Full day of hands on patient demonstrations applying combination therapies and mastering injecting technique
- Methods for applying regenerative combination therapies
- Demonstration and hands-on participation preparing biologics
- Full access to online didactic training material reviewing the science of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), Shockwave Therapy (LISWT), Radio Frequency (RF) Therapies and the review of FDA approved PRP kits and medical devices
- Documenting procedures, consent forms
- Supply lists, vendor resources
- Suggested procedure pricing and scheduling recommendations
- Office implementation forms
- Certification from Specialty Med Training
In addition to understanding how to prep patients, process biologics and apply therapies, attendees will also learn critical business steps to successfully implement regenerative procedures into their clinical practice – including how to talk to patients, inform them about these procedures and follow up treatment plans.
Training includes 1 full year of membership to Specialty MED’s national network. Membership privileges include exclusive access to online training videos, comprehensive marketing in a box programs, clinical and office training and support, office and procedure implementation forms and much, much more.
This course is intended for all practitioners; those with no experience with regenerative therapies to those with significant experience.
*Course price does not include travel
Certificate of Completion
Once you successfully complete the training, you will receive a certificate of completion certified by Specialty Med Training.