The Peri-Orbital Online Certification Course is intended for any skilled injector with or without prior PDO thread experience, or someone who is already using threads but desires more instruction or is interested in a combination therapy approach for this region. This course will educate you on the benefits, indications & limitations of PDO eye threads and the science and details of using platelet rich plasma (PRP) in combination with these smoothing PDO threads.
This comprehensive 1-hour video instructed course provides participants with extensive training in placement techniques utilizing PDO smoothing threads in the periorbital region (“eye threads”) along with platelet rich plasma (PRP) into the tear trough via microcannula technique. This course includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- PDO smoothing thread types, uses and the science behind use of PDO threads
- Patient assessment, preparation and procedure documentation
- Euro-threads Eye threads (PDO) placement technique for periorbital rhytids, tear trough and crow’s feet correction
- Video demonstration of smoothing thread placement and PRP placement via microcannula technique
- Consent form, Post Procedure Patient Expectations and Instructions sheet
- Supply lists and resources
- Written Step by Step Instructions, with Vector diagram of smoothing thread placement
- Marketing techniques and recommendations
- An introduction to what can also be achieved with PDO barbed/lifting threads for the face
- Certificate of Completion from Specialty Med Training
Stand out as the superior choice in your market! The time is now to take your skills to the next level and learn the latest “pearls” in non-surgical peri-orbital rejuvenation techniques, taught by one of the most highly respected and experienced trainers in all regenerative non-surgical aesthetic medicine.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: This procedure is done through the discretion of the practicing physician. Specialty MED Training is not liable or responsible for patient results or complications.
Dr. Lisa Vuich is an anti-aging and regenerative expert and founder of Renew MediSpa in Windham, NH. Dr. Vuich graduated from Tufts University in 1988 and Tufts University School of Medicine in 1992. She completed her Internal Medicine Internship and Residency at St. Vincent Hospital (University of Massachusetts affiliate) in 1995 and was Chief Medical Resident there from 1995 to 1996.
She is board certified by the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and is a member of the American Med Aesthetic Association, the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, the International Fellowship in Advanced Aesthetic Science and the International Society for the Study of Vulvovaginal Disease. She has also trained in England under Prof. Bob Khanna in advanced injection techniques and thread lifting.
She is a Key Opinion Leader for several aesthetic device companies and is a founding member of the Bridging Biosciences Advisory Board, which is working to develop new technologies for quality control and outcomes measurements for cell therapies such as platelet-rich plasma. Dr. Vuich is a national educator for Specialty MED Training, where she perfects specific techniques and protocols to train physicians.