Peri-Oral Master Class
This comprehensive 8-hour Peri-Oral Master Class certification provides participants with extensive hands on training in injection techniques utilizing dermal filler and platelet rich plasma (PRP) in the peri-oral region. This course includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- The science of platelet rich plasma and review of FDA approved PRP kits
- Choosing the appropriate dermal filler for the job, and how to “make a syringe sing”
- How to evaluate facial aging and plan treatment approaches, set expectations and creating natural looking results
- Mastering the Microcannula technique
- Vermillion Border correction
- Lip volume
- Oral commissure correction/Marionette
- Philtral column enhancement
- Correction of “Bar Code/Smoker’s Lines” above and below the lips
- Correcting angle of the nose and deep nasal alar groove
- Mentalis and pre-jowl sulcus injection techniques
- Potential complications and how to minimize risk
- Hyaluronidase protocol
- Neuromodulator pearls and protocols for peri-oral use
- Documenting procedures, consent forms, photography
- Supply lists and vendor resources
- Certificate of Completion from Specialty Med Training
This is an intensive hand on private training and is suitable for any level of past experience including beginner/novice injector. Your injection technique will be guided the entire time to ensure that you are getting the most out of this training.
Please bring your model(s) and dermal fillers of choice. Advice on which fillers to bring will be provided prior to your course date, according to your model’s needs and your specific areas of interest. PRP kits, Neurotoxin as needed, and all other supplies are included. If you are not licensed in New Hampshire, you will need to bring your own model.
In addition to a comprehensive understanding of facial anatomy and practical experience, attendees will also learn critical business steps to successfully implement regenerative procedures into their clinical practice – including how to talk to patients, inform them about these procedures and follow up treatment plans.
Certificate of Completion
Once you successfully complete the Peri-Oral Master Class, you will receive a printable certificate of completion certified by Specialty Med Training and signed by Dr. Lisa Vuich.