Male & Female Sexual Wellness- Combination Therapy
Full Day 8 hrs. – Small Group
Combination Therapy for Male and Female Sexual Wellness training includes hands on learning of advanced scientific techniques utilizing platelet rich plasma (PRP), shockwave therapy, radio frequency and more to enhance providers medical skill and injection techniques.
- Full day of hands on patient demonstrations applying combination therapies and mastering injecting technique
- Methods for applying regenerative combination therapies
- Demonstration and hands-on participation preparing biologics
- Full access to online didactic training material reviewing the science of Platelet Rich Plasma, (LISWT) Pulse Wave, (RF) Radio Frequency Therapies and the review of FDA approved PRP kits and medical devices.
- Documenting procedures, consent forms
- Supply lists, vendor resources
- Suggested procedure pricing and scheduling recommendations
- Office implementation forms
- This course is for providers with or little or no experience with biologics or regenerative devices to those with significant experience.
- Certification of completion from Specialty Med Training
In addition to understanding how to prep patients, process biologics and apply therapies, attendees will also learn critical business steps to successfully implement regenerative procedures into their clinical practice – including how to talk to patients, inform them about these procedures and follow up treatment plans.
Training includes 1 full year of membership to Specialty MED’s national network. Membership privileges include exclusive access to online training videos, comprehensive marketing in a box programs, clinical and office training and support, office and procedure implementation forms and much, much more.
This course is intended for all practitioners; those with no experience with regenerative therapies to those with significant experience.
Certificate of Completion
Once you successfully complete the training, you will receive a printable certificate of completion certified by Specialty Med Training and signed by your instructor.