Regenerative Hair Regrowth – Combination Therapy for Male and Female Hair Loss
P2 Hair Science® Protocol: Cellular Hair Regrowth System
Hair loss statistics are overwhelming as it affects 40 million males and over 25 million women in the United States. Non-surgical options for hair loss therapies will expand as industry growth will be driven by improving disposable incomes, an aging population through 2025, and an increased emphasis on outward appearance. There is a (4) out of (7) chance in men in receiving the baldness gene and (1) out of (4) women will suffer from lost and thinning hair.
The Hair Regrowth Training was specifically designed for practitioners looking to incorporate new technologies and combination therapies into their practice using Platelet Rich Plasma. The advancements in newer technologies, injection therapy procedures, and combination drug therapies allow for regrowth of hair without the need, in many cases, for hair transplants, grafts or surgery.
Attendees with gain a full understanding of the pathophysiology for hair growth and hair loss, the most common causes, as well as other less common causes for hair loss and hair thinning. We will also cover the history of the therapies, mechanism of action, review of articles published, and even how to talk to your patients and staff.
- Didactic Course Material – The Science of Hair Loss, PRP 101 & Peptides 101
- Hands-on Patient Protocol Training Including: PRP Processing, Microneedling, Injection Technique & Peptide Dosing
- Access to Online Video Training
- All Practice Implementation Forms
- 90 Day P2 Take Home Patient Program
- Access to Customized Marketing in-a-box Material
- Annual Specialty Med Training Network Membership
- Certification from Specialty Med Training
This course is intended for all practitioners; those with no experience with regenerative therapies to those with significant experience.