Full Day 8 hrs. – Small Group (Max. 4 injectors)
This comprehensive 8-hour Facial Artistry certification course provides participants with extensive hands on training in injection techniques utilizing dermal filler and platelet rich plasma (PRP). This course includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- The science of platelet rich plasma and review of FDA approved PRP kits
- Choosing the appropriate dermal filler for the job, and how to “make a syringe sing”
- How to evaluate facial aging and plan treatment approaches, set expectations and creating natural looking results
- Mastering injection technique – including advanced areas such as tear trough, lip injection, nose contouring, cheek and chin augmentation, pre-jowl sulcus, temples, brow lift, acne scarring
- Mastering the Microcannula technique with dermal filler and platelet rich plasma
- Methods for combining injectables and PRP with PDO threads and/or with Silhouette InstaLift sutures
- Potential complications and how to minimize risk
- Hyaluronidase protocol
- Neuromodulator pearls and protocols
- Documenting procedures, consent forms, photography
- Supply lists and vendor resources
- Certificate of Completion from Specialty Med Training
Hands on experience is emphasized- PRP FaceLift, PRP Microneedling Facial. The hands-on portion of the course is for 6 hours. Student: Instructor ratio max 2:1. Your injection technique will be guided the entire time to ensure that you are getting the most out of this training.
Please bring your model(s) and dermal fillers of choice. Advice on which fillers to bring will be provided prior to your course date, according to your model’s needs and your specific areas of interest. PRP kits, Neurotoxin as needed, and all other supplies are included. If you are not licensed in New Hampshire, you will need to bring your own Model.
Two full face cases with dermal filler and PRP are generally completed by each participant, with instructor observation the entire time you are injecting. PRP kits and all other injection supplies (including Neurotoxin) are included in the course fee. Attendees can be injection models if arranged in advance.
In addition to a comprehensive understanding of facial anatomy and practical experience, attendees will also learn critical business steps to successfully implement regenerative procedures into their clinical practice – including how to talk to patients, inform them about these procedures and follow up treatment plans.
Certificate of Completion
Once you successfully complete the Facial Artistry training, you will receive a printable certificate of completion certified by Specialty Med Training and signed by Dr. Lisa Vuich.