Preceptorship training includes a full day of audit procedure training on the advanced aesthetic techniques for facial artistry utilizing Botox, Dermal Fillers, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), Micro-Needling, Micro-Cannula Techniques, PDO Threads and more. This is a day in the life of a successful working aesthetic practice with one of our most highly respected and experienced aesthetic educators and their clinical staff. The procedures you will observe are based on the practice schedule and particular attendee interest.
There are two options for aesthetic preceptorship training:
Level 1: Observation Audit
- Full day observing physician educator and clinical staff during hands
- on procedures and patient consultations
- Day in the life of a successful working med-spa
- Procedures based on practice schedule and particular attendee
Level 2: Intermediate/ Advanced
- One-on-One with physician educator based on particular area of interest
- Procedures based on practice schedule and particular attendee interest
- End of day hands-on experience with model (must bring model; products are additional and priced at practice cost)
- 1 year membership to Specialty Med Training National Network*
- Completion Certification from Specialty Med Training
*Training includes 1 full year of membership to Specialty MED’s National Network if you are participating in our GPO. Membership privileges include exclusive access to online training videos, comprehensive marketing in a box programs, clinical and office training and support, office and procedure implementation forms and much, much more.